- Galvanized thought leadership on the topic of International Aid to African countries.
- Organized over 15 National and 2 regional business enterprise competitions.
- Hosted over 50 international forums.
- Organized 3 trade fairs and 3 culinary arts exhibitions.
- Organized 11 cultural events.
- Worked with 3,000+ small holder farmers in Western and Eastern Kenya Counties.
- Coordinated 4,500+ university undergraduate students in Kenya to engage in community projects.
- Worked with top 120 start ups and SMEs from East Africa