The Africa Resource Bank Meeting (ARB) is one of IREN’s key forums that target policy makers, business leaders, media, industry players and academia, for annual brainstorming sessions on various issues that affect Africa.
The Africa Resource Bank Forum started as “Africa Freedom Network” in 2002 in Mauritius with the objective of promoting ideas and strategies that bring prosperity in Africa and business minded approach to African challenges
In the previous years, African Resource Bank Forums have focused on: –
- (2014): African’s Productivity in the 21st Century: Who Owns Africa?
- (2013): Africa Rising: Myth or Reality?
- (2012): The Indian Ocean Rim as a New Frontier: How prepared is Africa?
- (2011): Digital Revolution: Opportunity or threat to Africa?
- (2010): Africa vs. Developed and Emerging Economies: How to Make Africans Win
- (2009): Probing Governance and Prosperity in Africa
- (2008): Commercializing Africa’s Resources to Promote Prosperity
- (2007): Positioning Africa in the 21st Century
- (2006): Turning African People into a Resource
- (2005): Conquering Poverty in Africa through Business
- (2004): Property Rights in the African context
- (2003): Building Africa through Trade